Wednesday, January 16, 2013

Thrift Store Haul

I just returned from a trip to a local thrift store, and I just have to share the details of my haul. I got 23 items, including the following:


  1. Four shirts for Hubby, including one Eddie Bauer
  2. A few tops and sweaters for me, including one Banana Republic cardigan
  3. A couple of skirts for me including an Izaak Mizrahi for Target (sp?) and an Old Navy
  4. A bunch of jeans and slacks, including but not limited to the following:


  • two pairs of Gloria Vanderbilt pants (I know, so 80s, but still nice)
  • one pair of Old Navy jeans
  • two pairs of Carribean Joe slacks
  • one pair of slacks from Anne Taylor Loft
The total price? 

$20.00 even, including tax.

Once when I bought from this shop, I found $25 in one of the pockets. *fingers crossed*

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QK8mJJJvaes

Relevant; thought you might appreciate!

This Ro(a)mantic Life said...

Awesome haul! I wish we had a thrift store around with as much to choose from. I did find a consignment store for baby clothes, so that'll be helpful for a rapidly growing infant, but holy cow, $20 for your treasures sounds amazing.

Fie upon this quiet life! said...

Wow! I'm impressed!

Good Enough Woman said...

Anon: I am enlightened to a new strategy for my thrift store choices. F*ing Awesome!

CT: There isn't really that much to choose from at this shop. It's run by a church off of donations. I just got lucky that someone my size has been cleaning out her closet.

Fie: I *know*, right?