- There are a lot of other people out there who seem to like bugs as much as my Boy does.
- Those bug-lovers, I'm sure, added to the traffic problems in the downtown LA area.
- Parking prices and valet tips can really drive up the cost of an otherwise reasonable hotel rate.
- The LA Natural History Museum is very cool, and I would love to visit it when it's not their busiest weekend of the year.
- I'm really not sure how people live in LA.
- When holding one of your new Madagascar Hissing Cockroaches, remember that it will hiss less if you scoop it up from underneath and hold it in you palm--as opposed to pinching it between your fingers.
- When your daughter asks to hold her new baby tarantula, keep in mind that baby tarantulas (unlike their adult counterparts) are very fast and are likely to run up your daughter's shirtless arm, right to the back of her neck--which will result in some screaming and crying.
Monday, May 17, 2010
Oh, and about tarantulas
A few observations that I picked up this weekend: