- Pate can be good-ish, at least when it's from a great charcuterie.
- Creme fraiche is pretty good with the proper kind of cake.
- One should not take trains into London at 8:00pm on a Saturday night.
- One should not plan to walk anywhere from Hatton Cross at night.
- One hears Bonnie Tyler's 'Total Eclipse of the Heart' a lot in the UK.
- One should bring a lot of good movies to watch on the laptop because British TV options, esp. late at night, can really suck.
Tomorrow, I will probably learn more lessons as I explore Covent Gardens.