- What’s your current obsession? Getting a bearded dragon lizard for my son's b-day next weekend.
- What’s you favorite color and why? Purple. Why? Matters of taste do not require justification.
- What are you wearing today? Brown linen overalls.
- Why is today special? My kids practiced bike-riding a lot. I held a bearded dragon.
- What would you like to learn to do? Cook well. Knit better.
- What’s for dinner today? Shepard's pie.
- What’s the last thing you bought? A bearded dragon.
- What are you listening to right now? The Old Curiosity Shop (Masterpiece Theater)
- What’s your most challenging goal right now? Write a dissertation (after I make it to the end of the semester).
- What do you think about the person who tagged you? Ink is awesome, and her humor strikes me just right.
- If you could have a house totally paid for, fully furnished anywhere in the world, where would you like it to be? Near where I am now, but right on the ocean. Also, can I have one in Aspen?
- What would you like to have in your hands right now? A contract for a novel. (keeping Ink's answer!)
- What would you like to get rid of? Tout le clutter! (keeping Ink's answer!)
- If you could go anywhere in the world for the next week, where would you go? To London for a week with my husband.
- What super power would you like to possess? Hmmm, that seems like a big responsibility. I shy away from such responsibility.
- What’s your favorite piece of clothing in your own closet? Well, the brown suede/leather boots are the most beautiful. My knits skirts are the most comfortable.
- What’s your dream job? Novelist.
- If you had an unexpected $1000, what would you spend it on? Paying off debt. Or a jacuzzi.
- What do you find annoying? Grading papers online.
- Describe your personal style. Lots of natural colors in linen and cotton. Boots, clogs, or Chacos.
- What fashion show would you want tickets to? Oh, please. Me? At a fashion show?
- Whose closet would you want to raid? Someone who has a closet full of clothes from the Sundance catalog.
- What are you most proud of? My family.
- The beautiful bloggers I’d like to know about are: No pressure!
→ Now the rules of this tag:
1. Respond and rework: answer the questions on your blog, replace one question you dislike with a question of your own invention.
2. Tag 7 other people you would love to learn more about. See #24.