Sunday, May 3, 2009

List

List I got from Ink, which came from Faemom: (BTW, I cut and pasted from Ink and had some formatting problems. There is supposed to be some bold here, and I can't get rid of the underlining.)
  1. What’s your current obsession? Getting a bearded dragon lizard for my son's b-day next weekend.
  2. What’s you favorite color and why? Purple. Why? Matters of taste do not require justification.
  3. What are you wearing today? Brown linen overalls.
  4. Why is today special? My kids practiced bike-riding a lot. I held a bearded dragon.
  5. What would you like to learn to do? Cook well. Knit better.
  6. What’s for dinner today? Shepard's pie.
  7. What’s the last thing you bought? A bearded dragon.
  8. What are you listening to right now? The Old Curiosity Shop (Masterpiece Theater)
  9. What’s your most challenging goal right now? Write a dissertation (after I make it to the end of the semester).
  10. What do you think about the person who tagged you? Ink is awesome, and her humor strikes me just right.
  11. If you could have a house totally paid for, fully furnished anywhere in the world, where would you like it to be? Near where I am now, but right on the ocean. Also, can I have one in Aspen?
  12. What would you like to have in your hands right now? A contract for a novel. (keeping Ink's answer!)
  13. What would you like to get rid of? Tout le clutter! (keeping Ink's answer!)
  14. If you could go anywhere in the world for the next week, where would you go? To London for a week with my husband.
  15. What super power would you like to possess? Hmmm, that seems like a big responsibility. I shy away from such responsibility.
  16. What’s your favorite piece of clothing in your own closet? Well, the brown suede/leather boots are the most beautiful. My knits skirts are the most comfortable.
  17. What’s your dream job? Novelist.
  18. If you had an unexpected $1000, what would you spend it on? Paying off debt. Or a jacuzzi.
  19. What do you find annoying? Grading papers online.
  20. Describe your personal style. Lots of natural colors in linen and cotton. Boots, clogs, or Chacos.
  21. What fashion show would you want tickets to? Oh, please. Me? At a fashion show?
  22. Whose closet would you want to raid? Someone who has a closet full of clothes from the Sundance catalog.
  23. What are you most proud of? My family.
  24. The beautiful bloggers I’d like to know about are: No pressure!

→ Now the rules of this tag:

1. Respond and rework: answer the questions on your blog, replace one question you dislike with a question of your own invention.

2. Tag 7 other people you would love to learn more about. See #24.

1 comment:

Ink said...

I love your list! Purple Club Member Powers ACTIVATE! (I pray you know what I'm quoting there.)

Your personal style is lovely...I wish I could pull off natural colors, but I swear if I put on beige, I look dead.

And you are going to write the best dissertation ever. We'll be cheering every step of the way!