But for now, I'll just tell you these things:
- Yesterday I took the Pacific Surfliner train from Central California to Anaheim, and I loved it. Soooooo much better than driving.
- Today, I attended the first day of my Student Learning Outcomes and Assessment Retreat. I learned a lot.
- For dinner, I had a mediocre steak with some good Pinot Noir.
- Late tonight, Hubby and the kids will arrive. In the morning, they will go to Disneyland while I continue with my workshop, and in the afternoon, they'll come back to the hotel to rest.
- Tomorrow evening, we'll all go back to D-land together.
And, right now, I'm in my hotel room, alone, watching St. Elmo's Fire on cable, which, of course, is what I most wanted to tell you because I knew you'd appreciate that, perhaps, most of all.