Monday, September 28, 2009

Oh No She Di'nt!

Setting: The playground at my son's school, Saturday morning. The kids are playing on the slides.

Boy: Want to see me do a wiener buster? [followed by great laughter]

Me: A what?!

Boy: [Laughing, going up the slide] A wiener buster.

Boy: [He gets to the top of the slide and points out a large, bumpy ridge between two slides] That's the wiener buster.

Me: Oh, that doesn't look like a good idea.

Boy: [Nodding in serious contemplation, he goes down the regular slide]

Girl: [Goes down the slide on her belly, feet first]. I did a vagina smusher!

Me and the Boy: [Laughing]

Girl: [yelling from the top of the slide] It made a vagina sandwich! And then someone can eat my vagina!!!



End scene.

12 comments:

Amstr said...

We're still working on pronunciation over here. During many a diaper change I hear, "I have a Magina. Mama has a Magina." :)

Good Enough Woman said...

Yes, the girl used to have a "Bagina." In fact, I think that the she asserted a slightly unique pronunciation from the top of the slide, but I can't remember what it was. I think I blocked it out.

Ink said...

I'm speechless... ;)

TKW said...

Laughing...you can't make this shit up, can you?

Anonymous said...

Don't worry by the time she's 14 she have stopped going down slides!!! Boys - they never grow out of it!

Anonymous said...

ROTFLMAO!!!!! Perfect. Just perfect.

--ginger. said...

YES! PARENTING! YES!

This Ro(a)mantic Life said...

HA! That's awesome.

The Thirty-Something Bride said...

Did I even know I had a Bagina when I was 4? I don't think so.

baxie said...

HAAAAAAAAAAH!

*note to self- make the wife read this when you get home*

Anonymous said...

Reminds me of my son's face when his new friend told him her name was Jemima!

Good Enough Woman said...

Alyson, That is priceless. I can TOTALLY see that look on his face. And thanks for stopping by!