Friday, July 31, 2009

God and Knitting

Back to Basics update:

Here on the road, I've finished the caterpillar I knitted for my son. For the eyes, I even got to use old button saved by my hubby's great grandmother. The boy loves it, and it's so satisfying to see him loving something that I made. Also, I'm using the left over yarn to make a knitted bunny for the girl. Pictures to follow.

Theology update from this morning at breakfast:

The Girl (out of nowhere): "I think God is the Pink Panther."

6 comments:

This Ro(a)mantic Life said...

Yay! Can't wait to see pictures. Caterpillars are so sweet.

Ink said...

Congrats on the caterpillar! Gold star! More gold stars coming when you post a pic.

And tell your daughter that she may be on to something big...

The Steel Magnolia said...

Yippee! I get so excited when I've finished a project. And I'm so jealous that you've got knitting down!

The Thirty-Something Bride said...

Lipstick, the Pink Panther. Either way.....

Academic, Hopeful said...

Happy times...You're really taken to this crafty stuff. Are you sure you were actually as rubbish to begin with (as you suggested)?

Anonymous said...

LOL...when he was about four years old, our youngest son informed me that we are all God's hamsters.