Tuesday, November 4, 2008

Today's To Do List

  1. Take the Boy to school.
  2. Take the Girl to school.
  3. Shower.
  4. Volunteer at the Boy's school.
  5. VOTE!
  6. Write this blog post.
  7. Find passport.
  8. Find power adapter for UK electrical outlets.
  9. Pay bills.
  10. Pick Boy up from school.
  11. Eat lunch with the Boy.
  12. Pick Girl up from school.
  13. Drop kids off at my mom's.
  14. Go to my actual office at my place of employment to upload info for online course for next semester (after locating FTP disk).
  15. Turn in book orders for spring (which are overdue).
  16. Go to travel agent to pick up train tix.
  17. Come home and clean (if there is time)
  18. Get kids.
  19. Make dinner, do bath, etc.
  20. Watch election returns!
  21. Celebrate!

No wonder I never get anything done.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hope you had a great day.

You just reminded me that one of my book orders is late, too, so many thanks!